Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes always sleeps in odd positions. Usually she will sit like this on the stairs but has taken to doing it on the dog bed on my desk as well now.

Munchie my siamese started this trend, now 3 of my kitties will sit like this on our kitchen chairs:

Munchie (siamese), Mercedes (blue/cream), Tigger aka Tiglet (brown tabby). It's hard to tell but Tiglet is actually less than 1/2 the size of Munchie (14#) Tiglet only weighs barely 5# full grown.

DeeJay snoozing on a Tiger Dreamz bed

DeeJay snoozing in the dog stroller:

Tiglet being cute:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww tiglet is my fav! :albino: adorable kittys u got there cheetah! cats are always in weird weird positions haha! do ur kitties "sit" like humans too?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very cute, deejay looks like my pickles
Thank-you we actually have another one who looks just like her named Mini Dee but she's in solitary confinement right now for peeing on the carpet :)

awww tiglet is my fav! :albino: adorable kittys u got there cheetah! cats are always in weird weird positions haha! do ur kitties "sit" like humans too?
Yes they do, DeeJay & Munchie sit like that the most. It cracks me up. I love my kitties.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Thank-you we actually have another one who looks just like her named Mini Dee but she's in solitary confinement right now for peeing on the carpet :)

Yes they do, DeeJay & Munchie sit like that the most. It cracks me up. I love my kitties.
oh noooooo soluitary confinment :sad5: LOL~

hehe yes its so funny when hylus kitty does that too!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh noooooo soluitary confinment :sad5: LOL~

hehe yes its so funny when hylus kitty does that too!
Yah, she was peeing in front of the litter box on the carpet, so she's in an XLarge dog crate with a soft bed, litterbox food/water for a few weeks to 're-train' her. She has a neurological condition (Cerebral Hypoplasia) so she has a harder time with things than the normal cat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts