Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything else goes wrong today I think I'm going to cry....
1- This morning Ziva was still bleeding (stopped now)

2- Zoey's puking bile & throwing a diva hissy fit because Ziva is in her crate (which is big enough for my golden retriever). Ziva is giving as good as she gets though, she kicked Zoey off the kozy (they have both a heating pad and a microwave Kozy in there with them).

3- Shellie my golden retriever had rocket butt all over herself and crate, I HATE HATE HATE bathing her at home I just don't have the facilities and it's too cold to let her air dry outside....that was an adventure.

4- Our power got shut off...NO SHUTOFF NOTICE or anything which REALLY peeves me, they wouldn't turn it back on without $50.00...well hubby bought 4 diet sodas out of the vending machine and it put our account over....4 $1.25 sodas cost us over $100.00 in overdraft fees....NICE, so begged mom to advance my paycheck for friday so we could pay them the $50.00 so we could have power so Rob could go to sleep, he has SEVERE sleep apnea and can't sleep without his machine. We have to call them tomorrow and pay a huge chunk (there goes christmas) so they don't turn it off again, but Rob get's paid tomorrow. If it's not one thing it's another which is why it was so behind, but it's freaking $220 a month! Just peeves me that they wouldn't accept that we'd pay the $50.00 1st thing in the morning and pay back payments

5- Get 2 packages I mailed out on Saturday back, I had 'grain' fog on Saturday from eating spaghetti on Wednesday I was sick all weekend (hubby and I are on a grain free diet and I have been pretty good but occasionally cheating so I didn't think it would kill me), apparently stuff doesn't ship well if you send to an address in a zip code where the address doesn't exist. At least post office was quick about getting it back, in my brain fog saturday I transposed zip codes of the packages...don't ask me how I managed that one cause I don't know.

7- Found a lump on my 11 year old heart kitty DeeJay it's about the size of a marble on her neck and I haven't felt it before and I'm always scritching her neck so that has me panicked

8- Go to walmart to get Ziva's tramadol...they tell me 30 minutes till it's ready so I go kill time walking around Walmart for 30 minutes go to get in line to pick it up line is ginormous, we didn't move for 20 minutes....took 40 additional minutes to get Ziva's 10 pills, and I about peed my pants in line I had to go so bad but didn't want to leave my place in the 20 person line.

9- Disposal finally gave up the ghost & died for good now

I think I need to give up for the day before anything else goes wrong.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I just needed to get it all out, feeling a little better now, just was horribly stressed and had to vent.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw sorry sweetie. I know days like that can really get to you. I hope things ease up for you soon. (((HUGS)))

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Mark this day as the worst day ever! So sorry this has all happened to you. You and your family are in my prayers.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh no! what a horrible day. atleast tomaro will be better :) LOL i can relate on going over and getting the overdraft fees! but wow urs is $100 for the fee? mine is $30...and i was whining about that when it happened. i feel so sorry for u! i really hope that lump is nothing on ur kitty

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh no! what a horrible day. atleast tomaro will be better :) LOL i can relate on going over and getting the overdraft fees! but wow urs is $100 for the fee? mine is $30...and i was whining about that when it happened. i feel so sorry for u! i really hope that lump is nothing on ur kitty
No it's $25 per time, so each normally ($1.25) soda cost him/us $26.25! EXPENSIVE dang sodas!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I feel for you dear on the overdraft. This year while we were on holiday in Idaho I had accidentally transferred my money to savings instead of checking, and for 1 $6 charge it gave me a $35 overdraft and because we were on vacation I wasn't checking everyday and their policy was to multiply by day it's not paid so by the end it was 35, 70, 140, and finally $280 when I caught it.

I was devastated, speak with your bank hun if they know it was an honest mistake and you aren't habitual they might help you, they waived it for me but I was sick over it till I found out :(

Wishing it get better for you dear, in all aspects :(

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Heather tomorrow has GOT to be a better day!!! I'll be thinking of you!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank-you guys, it helped to get it all off my chest, hubby is still sleeping so I couldn't whine to him lol. Ziva is doing quite a bit better this evening so that makes me feel better. I am working on sewing some 'Kozy's' and that's helping me relieve some stress as well. When it rains it pours, tomorrow BETTER be better :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Bless your heart! I am sorry you had such a horrid day. I have you and the furkids in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm really sorry you are being hit all at once. Hoping things turn around for you. One thing though...go talk to your bank. Ask them if they can waive or reduce those overdraft fees. They usually will work with you. Then typically if your doctor writes a letter to the power company, they can't shut you off if you have a medically necessary reason to need power. (the cpap machine). They might have some relief for circumstances such as yours for this. Hope everybody is feeling better.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I am so sorry (((HUGS))) I hope tomorrow is better for you all

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Funny how things always seem to pile on at once. The good thing is that all of your stresses are temporary things, they HAVE to pass soon, so just hang in there!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts