Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO EXCITED!!!

We got two, since one would likely be unfair in a house this full. Caramel cocoa, and a surprise colour (either giraffe, or clouded leopard- we couldn't decide so are letting Heather decide for us!).

Also two fuzzy squeaky balls (Goose LOOOOVES these things).

Hopefully they arrive before Xmas, but if not, we are still super excited! :hello1:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome, your pups will love the Tiger Dreamz snuggle sacks, they are sooo nice! Super soft and cozy. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Thank-you! You should have them before christmas, they are usually pretty fast about shipping, although the pink leopard bag is so popular is backordered until Dec 15th :-(

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Your babies will love them!! So exciting! :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. :)

Heather, that would be AWESOME if we could get them that early! I know sometimes crossing the border can be a hassle for packages. :( Hopefully I don't have to pay duty. Blech. Last time I got a cage that was approx $200 I paid $20, but that was years ago.

Kristi, I am hoping my guys "get it"! Betty's SS got her a snuggle sack, and she likes it when I put her in it to snuggle, but wont actually go in it herself. I think maybe because it's smaller? I have seen pics, and those Tiger Dreams ones look BIG! She does love to burrow in blankets and stuff, so hopefully she will catch on. LOL

I really got the second one mostly for my cats. :p My 15 year old specifically. He loves to snuggle.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I need one of these definitely I think mine would go nutso for them maybe after Christmas as funds are way tight ATM and post is well non existant

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't know who is more excited... you or your pups when the gifts arrive! lol Maya loves her tiger dreamz bed and I know your pups will enjoy theirs too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts