Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Jade's morning routine when waking. :lol: I uncover her playpen, she turns on her back, and starts batting her teeny paws telling me to rub her belly. :lol: I took a longer video, but my phone wouldn't upload it. :/

She wasn't to impressed with my phone stuck in her face. :lol: I could tell she was like, "okay, what's with the pink thing stuck up my nose?" :lol:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Such a little princess! ha ha be careful T I may sneak down to Texas and steal her J/K
Bijou sends his kisses.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, ladies!! :daisy:

Angie, it's so sweet, isn't it! They know how to work us. :lol:

Such a little princess! ha ha be careful T I may sneak down to Texas and steal her J/K
Bijou sends his kisses.
hehehe! You'd have to take me too! And the rest of The Wees. And Granny & human Sissy's. And Bubba, my Grandbaby. :lol: ;)

I love puppy kisses! Thank you, sweet little Bijou! :love2:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Thank you, ladies!! :daisy:

Angie, it's so sweet, isn't it! They know how to work us. :lol:

hehehe! You'd have to take me too! And the rest of The Wees. And Granny & human Sissy's. And Bubba, my Grandbaby. :lol: ;)

I love puppy kisses! Thank you, sweet little Bijou! :love2:
I don't think you guys would like our -22 temps and mountains of snow! you'd have to bubble wrap the Wee's! ha ha ha

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think you guys would like our -22 temps and mountains of snow! you'd have to bubble wrap the Wee's! ha ha ha
Hahahaha @ bubble wrap them! Boy would they love that! :lol: We'll just stay inside. :D ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
What a great day it is, so many cute videos and pictures, I'm all smiles. :)
Thanks for sharing T, your threads cheered me up!

Reactions: TLI

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, Amy Jo! :lol: Mine go from belly rubs straight to potty time too. I could set my watch by it. My sweet lil boy can tell time, I swear. ;) If I'm a few minutes late on the routine, he gets vocal. It's so cute to listen to him. It starts with these lil noises, and if I don't get a move on, he goes into full on bark. With the sweetest look on his little face. He likes to make sure we are on our toes. I wish I could capture it on video. He's the sweetest lil fella' but he hates cameras of any sort, including my phone. It's like he thinks he's being stalked by the Paparazzi. Haha! ;)

Thank you, LS! I'm so happy they brightened your day. :) They definitely brighten mine. But I'm a tad bit biased. :lol: ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You should see the many ways she work daddy!!!:rolleyes: One way is she will scoot on her back to daddy's armpit and paw his pit like Jade does in video.
Daddies are so easy! :lol: I bet she looks adorable, and daddy just can't help himself. :love2:

Jade is beautiful - i love her little yawny face!
Thank you, Rachel! :daisy: xxx

·
Registered
563 Posts
Daddies are so easy! :lol: I bet she looks adorable, and daddy just can't help himself. :love2:

Thank you, Rachel! :daisy: xxx
He's very easy...don't make me start telling you how easy...i can go forever. For one thing he has to take her everywhere we go. "I gotta go get my dog!" -that's what comes out of his month when we get out of church and we have places to go afterwards.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's very easy...don't make me start telling you how easy...i can go forever. For one thing he has to take her everywhere we go. "I gotta go get my dog!" -that's what comes out of his month when we get out of church and we have places to go afterwards.
:lol: :lol: High 5, Daddy! I so relate to that! My friends tell me that I'm silly for limiting my outings around spending time with the pups. But I don't pay any attention to them. :lol:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Lol!!!! T Miss Jade is so cute!!! Fern does the same thing. I just look at her and she is instantly on her back for her tummy rubs :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts