Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the Japanese version, but I didn't remember it being as scary as the American one. I guess maybe that's because I didn't understand the Japanese one...LOL. But oh my gosh I'm scared to even go to the bathroom :shock: . I also saw Ring 2 when it was in theaters. Why do I do this to myself? Hopefully I'll forget about it soon...think happy thoughts!!! :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
When I saw The Ring I was so scared I couldn't watch TV for a week. I saw the Grudge but it wasn't as scary because I spent the night with my bf for a week. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I saw the ring 1 and 2 and i didnt think it was scary at all, and my friends have commented that the Grudge is neither scary either. I wanted to see the Amitiville Horror, today but i missed the screening :(

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i heard the japanese version was much scarier....

no matter what, i was a wimp watching them darn movies! and wouldn't you know after watching the ring our darn phone rang! haha talk about scared!!! i don't do well with scarey movies at all. i'd like to be able to watch them but i get really terrified! and i agree saw was creepy!!!!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
i heard the japanese version was much scarier....
:wink: I think they are! We get them in Chinatown, my bf LOVES scary movies and they are freakier cause in Japanese horror nobody survives, ever! There is a movie called Dark Water that is gonna come out this summer I think with Jennifer something (Oscar girl from Beautiful Mind) :wink: well, the Japanese version, we watched it last month, lol. :wink:

·
Registered
795 Posts
The Grudge scared the poopers outt me! The whole thing with the sister in her work building... ACK!!! I can't stand it too freaky! ....eeeesh..i got the heeby geebys now....lol :shock: :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I love horrors and suspense thrillers ... I'm usually really tolerant of em, but I gotta say The Grudge was freaky ... pretty scarey.

I think it's cause horrors with monsters (Freddie Kruger, etc) don't scare me cause they're too make believe ... whereas horrors with devil/spirit stuff scare the poop outta me (especially ones with evil children spirits).

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I've seen The Ring 1 & 2, the original Japanese version Ringu and I've also seen The Grudge and the Japanese Grudge. I have to say, they have all been scary!! The Ring 2 was pretty pants, but for anyone who says these films aren't at least jumpy, you've probably not seen them in the cinema, or with enough volume!!!!

I am not easily scared, but these films are freaky in the cinema!! Saw was ok, more of a psychological thing than scary though.

Glad I'm not the only person who was scared!! lol.
When I saw the Ring, I was begging my best mate to sit in the bathroom while I took a shower!! I was that terrified! And I'm usually so modest, but I really didn't wanna go. :( :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Ive seen saw too and i thort it was good storyline - although not scary! i'm 14 and they say kids have no fear.
xfayex and xdeanox

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
lilChihuahua said:
i can't watch anything scary coz i have nightmares for a week! :shock: :(
Me too! :shock: I watched a scary movie that wasn't even scary (can't remember what it was called) but the guy looked so creepy that when I closed my eyes I saw his face and I was sooooo scared! I practicaly had to sleep with the lights on! :x :shock: :roll:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
MissMolly said:
lilChihuahua said:
i can't watch anything scary coz i have nightmares for a week! :shock: :(
Me too! :shock: I watched a scary movie that wasn't even scary (can't remember what it was called) but the guy looked so creepy that when I closed my eyes I saw his face and I was sooooo scared! I practicaly had to sleep with the lights on! :x :shock: :roll:
:shock: omg i do the same lol! :oops:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
We saw The Grudge in theaters and it didn't seem to scarey to me. Then again, I like scary movies lol. I haven't seen the ring 2 yet, but I want to soooo bad! I couldn't begin to watch Saw just from the previews. I didn't like Texas Chainsaw Massacre (sp?) either though. I think I grew out of blood and guts at some point and just like a real good scare lol. I saw Dawn of the Dead the other night (my bf wanted to watch it) and it was the most horrible movie I've ever seen! It was just awful! It scared the crap right out of me! I mean, I can't walk out to my car at night without looking over my shoulder and wondering if some zombie creature is going to come eat my face off lol. *shakes in my boots* But my all time favorite scary move is Exorcist. I don't care what anyone says that movie scares the crap out of me every single time I watch it and yet...I still keep watching it lol. I'm a freak like that!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
anyone seen ammytiville horror yet?? i want to see it but i am so bad with scarey movies! especially the real type scaey ones. i was always ok with freddy kruger cause that is really far fetched....

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
That was the last movie I saw in theaters :) It's really really good. My advice is to watch the first one (the original) and then see the second one around the same time. It's on tv all the time here and so I could go through and pick out what was different about each one. I have to say that this is the best remake of a horror film I have ever seen! And it was a whole lot scarier than the original. But I give it a two thumbs up lol

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
luvmypuppet said:
anyone seen ammytiville horror yet?? i want to see it but i am so bad with scarey movies! especially the real type scaey ones. i was always ok with freddy kruger cause that is really far fetched....
I actually didn't go watch that one. I saw the true story of it on one of those documentaries on History or Travel, but even that was scary. I don't know how that family did it. I would have literally gone crazy. ughh just got the shivers.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Freaky isn't it? I got obsessed after I saw the original and started doing a little research lol. I only did it for a couple days though cause I started having to leave lights on when I was sleeping lol I thought it was getting a little crazy lol

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Saw was pretty weird lol, Ive never seen grudge as I heard it wasnt that scary but will check it out now :D has anyone seen the new "dawn of the dead" now that scared me :lol: if it hadnt of been for Mekhi Pfieffer Id of turned off lol (hes so hot) :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts