Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Jilly and Pepe is my 8 month old Chi, recently rescued from a local pet store, hubby found him while buying mealworms for our sugar glider and I fell in love instantly, not new to owning dogs but new to this breed, I am thinking Pepe might have just a touch of wiener in him maybe but he is adorable, loving and such a sweet little boy, we both just wanted to say hi and look forward to swapping stories and cute pictures with you all.

Jilly & Pepe

View attachment 19225 View attachment 19233 View attachment 19241

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
He is adorable.....he may have a touch of wiener in him but that will only make him cuter with his shorter legs :) Glad your hubby rescued him from the store...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all and thanks for the welcome, can't think of any questions right now, he's just settling in still so apart from immediate training needs we are leaving him to find his feet, I never knew just how cuddly and needy Chi's are, I love it, I'm home all day so he is such great company and has so much character, someone said once you own a Chi you won't want another breed, I am beginning so see why, their qualities are what truly makes a dog mans best friend, I can see myself not stopping at one either,

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts