Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Ally,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I am a mom of two human babies 2 years and 7 months and we recently added a Chi (born oct 9 2011) in the middle of November at 6 weeks old. He has been a great joy and a amazing teacher of patience and kindness to my toddler. Tank is a fawn male, weighed 1.4 pounds when we got him and is 3.4 now. We feed a strict raw diet and have just added in meal bones in the last week, added to a local hormone and organic premade diet. I cant wait to get to know the other chi mommies here. Oh and I am a vet tech :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Hi Ally, I'm Tina and my chi is Lulu. Very nice to meet you. Welcome.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very nice to meet you. I love your puppy's name. My Sky weighs just about the same as your boy right now! I wish they could be playmates. :) Hope to see you around here often and see some pics of your puppy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes, pics please...and WELCOME!!

My Eden is the same size, too. We could start an almost 3 and a half pound playgroup!!
I would LOVE if we could. Every dog Sky ever meets is gigantic and I'm terrified to let her play. I wish the 3.5 playgroup existed so we could all feel comfortable letting them all play together:D

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new addition. I am fairlly new myself.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Welcome! Both mine are under 4 lbs, and I'd love nothing more than to find similar sized dogs for them to play with! Oh well, I guess one can dream :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts