Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH MYGOD I'm in love haha just whent to see the pup and she is a gorgeous little girl. Going to pick her up on Friday she will be 8 week's old then. I can't wait to get her in 5 day's. And i want to say a big thank you to Mandy she helped me to get her and she is Mandy's granpup so thank you granny Mandy HAHA. :D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
heres fays new puppy think shes looking for name suggestions for her

a few days old shes the one with the dark mask

with her brother shes the darker pup

awwww

snuggles

wee cheeky face

sleepyhead

shes such a wee princess

cutie patootie

fay youd better hide your shoes lol

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Oh man, my heart just broke a little, lol. She has the same face of the puppy I traveled three hours by train to visit but didn't get because she wasn't healthy. What an adorable little thing. You are so lucky! Bet you can't wait to bring her home.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Omg shes so beautiful, im sooo happy 4 u Fay!! Mandy love the pics of her, ty 4 sharing :) .

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh thank's Mandy you'r a star. Just seen photo's on John's Fb. And i've saved them into my FB. Thank god said you lol i know how to do that. He has got some great photo's of my baby girl have you got names for me yet.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Fay, so very, very happy for you and pleased to see you jumping out of your skin for joy. I know just how you're feeling right now .... remembering, looking forward and loving both the past and the future apples of your eye.

This little munchkin is exquisite, absolutely and totally, and is going to bring you much love and joy for many years to come .... so excited for you.

Edited to add: Oohwaah, I just noticed you're a Bonnie Scottish lassie .... best hit Auntie Elaine up for some winter woolies ... I just got my fleecy jackets and they're gorgeous, so tasteful and such quality!!! :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awwww that is so true what you said thank you. I can't wait to get my baby girl home yes it can get very cold in Scotland i stay in GLASGOW X

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!! :D

Its just too hard to resist. Its impossible to just"go look" at a chi puppy and not want to bri g it home. You didnt fool me with that one little bit ;)

Congrats on your new little girl! She is simply adorable!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha you are so right what can i say. I blame Mandy lol she helped me get her she is Mandy's granpup.x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aw, congratulations.. she is beautiful! Need lots more pics when you get her home!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Fay, I'm jumping for joy for you!!!!!!! She is absolutely a total living doll!!!! Gorgeous--She looks like an Emme or Ellie to me (Emme is my favorite). ;) If those don't work we'll keep trying. So happy. :D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts