Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might turn into a rant so beware!

Some people should not be allowed to chihuahuas or dogs in general for that matter. The people that live down the street from me just got a little chihuahua. How did I find this out when they hate my/my families guts and never talk to us expcept to threaten us??? Their 14ish year old daughter was out walking the dog with a friend today! The dog is so little! I know its too young to even have its first round of shots. I felt like snatching the dog from her. Not to mention the dog didn't look very happy.

GRR! It just makes me so mad. These people are so mean and violent. A summer ago they called the cops on my brothers several times because supposely my brothers had called their younger daughter some names. Did they mention to the cops that they had called us and threatened to come down here the next time it happened with their gun?? Or how about the time they called the other kids on the street halfbreeds just because they were in the street playing ball and riding their bikes??

Man I'm so mad! I feel so bad for this dog and I'm hoping nothing happens too it. But I know that both parents have domestic violence charges on them. I can only imagine what will happen when the dog does something wrong if they can't control their anger towards their family whats gonna happen to the dog??

OK. . I'm done. Sorry this is so long and evil. But some people just shouldn't be allowed to own animals and they should have to do background checks! :evil:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Your post just breaks my heart. That poor little chi. It just goes to show you that some people will sell a dog just to make a buck and not care about anything else except money.

My little Misty was a rescue from a cruel situation and the mean people who had her were charged with animal cruelty. The lady is on probation and guess what else? She worked for PetSmart! How sad is that?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
People that become the caregivers for anything or anyone - children, dogs, cats, grandparents - should be given some kind of test first and you should have to pay some kind of really high tax ... that way, the idiots would be less likely to end up with lives they're responsible for.

My guess is that little chi will never see the inside of a vet's office.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Cooper said:
People that become the caregivers for anything or anyone - children, dogs, cats, grandparents - should be given some kind of test first and you should have to pay some kind of really high tax ... that way, the idiots would be less likely to end up with lives they're responsible for.

i agree with that!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Cooper said:

I agree. It's usually the people that really want puppies, children really bad that can't have them for some reason. What a waste.

·
Registered
176 Posts
geez.. it makes me SO sick when I go into PetSmart or Petco and I see some lady walking around with her 2-4 YOUNG children parading their tiny chi and of course every one I talk to "where did you get your chihuahua" I ALWAYS get the same answer "oh at blah blah blah pet store" YIKES.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm hoping I'm a little wrong about the whole thing. Maybe I'm judging them too harshly since I kinda don't like them all that well. I hope I am. Either way the dog should not have been out on a walk already.
My brother who use to be friends with them said they don't take care to well for their rott. either.
I'm def. thinking I will leave a tip. Better safe than sorry.

I get sad when I hear the whole pet store story too. I know not all pet stores are bad but the poor dogs. The Petland near me always has chihuahuas for sales. They always have about 30 dogs really and when you go in most of them are just laying around and others are eating the yuckies at the bottom of the cage and then theres the ones who claw at the glass to get to you. :cry: It makes me so sad.

I want to save all the puppies!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Oh the injustice of it all. Hubby and I were in Petsmart on the weekend and saw a woman and her two small sons carting around a extra small chi. The older boy (may 7 yrs), was holding the chi sideways and walking along, and he almost dropped it on the floor in front of us, catching it by the leg. The poor thing was shaking like a leaf. I wanted to snatch him up and give the mother a good tongue lashing but alas, nothing would have come of it I'm sure. :cry:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to clear things up. . .

When I said pet stores were disgusting I was talking about the poor animals not the children! I saw the other post about chis and kids and why it was started and just had to clear things up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts