Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Pee-Wee never lay on his back - he hates the idea. But he would lay in any other way you can think of and can find the weirdest place to cuddle in for a nap...I guess chis have that ability...

So here are a few sleeping poses I 'stole' while he took naps...it's very hard since he's such a light sleeper.

'As long as my behind is against something I'm good...' (slanted surface in the corner of the couch)

'The nurse lady shaved all my legs clean so I need a towel to keep warm...' (He had leg surgery so ever since then he needed a towel to sleep with)

'This is so comfy...yum, I think I'm eating a big piece of steak...' (Drooling all over my caret - this position has become his favorite since the surgery)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
They REALLY do!! LOL! I thought it was just Marley at first, but then we got Tito, and they both love to sleep on their backs, twisted up like little pretzels, you name it. They're so funny.

Great pics. ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they really have some of the weirdest sleeping positions...so funny indeed.

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures, it is soooo hard to photograph him - he's too active! I'll try harder next time :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
They are so funny for sure. I can't believe the little fella is apparently relatively comfy with the elizabethan collar. Buford fought it so bad, and got so upset with it that I couldn't use it when he was neutered. I just had to watch him super close. Up to that point he had customarily slept in his crate but for a few nights I even put him in bed with me, did get much sleep 'cause I awakened every time he moved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts