Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided to post some pictures of two of my chihuahuas Tessa and Siggy. :p The reason I didn't do it sooner is because my camera that takes high quality pictures isn't working currently so I've been having to use my cell phone and webcam.

Tessa after messing up her and Siggy's makeshift bed trying to look innocent. (Siggy destroyed the last one. :p)

Tessa after her bath.

Siggy as a pup with her brother Zombie who ironically belongs to my brother. :p

Another Siggy picture from when she was a pup with her brother yet again just flopped over trying to sleep. :p

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Yay...pictures! Both of your pupsters are adorable. The bath time pic of Tessa and the last one of Siggy are my favorites...Thanks for showing us your babies.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Goodness what a beautiful fur family you have there! I just love Tessa and that little look she is giving you in that first shot:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that's her "I didn't do anything. It was Siggy." look. Tessa is the chi my mom bought that I handfed and watered and looked after when she was so sick as a pup. Since she ended up uber attached to me and I ended uber attached to her my mom ended up giving her to me. :p the vet and breeder we got her from said she wouldn't survive and that she was going down and such, but I never gave up on her.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
They are just beautiful! Guess you Tessa showed them a thing or two, huh?? Deb

·
Registered
132 Posts
Aww Siggy is something special :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts