Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought my guys were being particularly adorable last night so I had to get the camera out!

Getting ready for our walk

Chloe's legs are still too short for her sleeves so we need to roll them up

Are we going yet????

No matter how many toys I buy he still loves the roll out of the kitchen paper best

Sittin' pretty!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww what sweeties! :love2:
Your two always look great, no matter the picture, both are very photogenic.
How do they get along?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh gosh that Axle!!! Isnt' he handsome!!! Chloe is gorgeous too. What a beautiful pair you have!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awwww, Chloe and Axel are so cute !!! i love there matching camo hoodies :) , and so funny about the paper towel roll . lol ( i never let mine play with one... i wonder if they'd like it )

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do they get along?
They are usually a pair of lovebirds, constantly snuggling together and grooming eachother but they do have their spats - Axle likes to walk over Chloe in her sleep which he gets a growl for and when there is jerky on offer all friendship is forgotten.

Oh gosh that Axle!!! Isnt' he handsome!!!
Thanks! That's my nickname for him 'Mr Handsome'

so funny about the paper towel roll . lol ( i never let mine play with one... i wonder if they'd like it)
Maybe don't start them on it if you don't want to be picking up tiny bits of cardboard from all over your house! I shouldn't have started them on it but they love it so much I don't have the heart to not give them anymore.

·
Registered
946 Posts
The "his & her" camo is cute! & dont you love how they use their paws almost like hands to hold on to things...being the paper towel roll here? :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sarah I love your cuties! The matching camo is pretty snazzy too! :coolwink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts