Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just taking some pics of the boys..

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ladies.. Neko and Buster have the same dad, Neko is a year older.. and about half the size of Buster...They are momma's baby boys and they certainly know it...:)
And Kitty, thank you for your kindness.. but I am a 61 year old grammy and look every year of it...lol :coolwink:

·
Registered
251 Posts
They are cutie pies.Lucky you having so many beautiful chi,s.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Dang! The filters here at work won't let me see the pics. I have to wait till I get home. I am sure they are great though!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what little sweethearts. :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Finally got to see the pic's. I love them. They look so hansom and you are beautiful!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The boyz say thank you ladies..

Heather and Rache, I so agree.. that Neko just has that special something..

I dearly love all 9 of the awesome chi babies that we share our home and hearts with..but Neko and I have a connection that surpasses my understanding.. I don't try to analyze it or figure it out.. I just thank the Lord for it and know I am so blessed to have this little guy in my life. He and I have lots of one on one conversations.. he is such wonderful "listener." Lifts me up whenever I am feeling down.. He is my anti-depressant, my muscle relaxer, my anti-anxiety med, and my pain killer~~~~ and he does it all with a tilt of his little head, a snuggle under my chin, and lots of kisses.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, you have a very handsome crew there! What a lucky Mama! They are all adorable! I love that pic of you holding Neko. :love7: I bet your house is always fun with your wonderful pack. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Very handsom dogs!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts