Chihuahua People Forum banner

Just some pics..Neko, Buster, Rocky

635 views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  xSamanthax 
#1 ·
Just taking some pics of the boys..

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks ladies.. Neko and Buster have the same dad, Neko is a year older.. and about half the size of Buster...They are momma's baby boys and they certainly know it...:)
And Kitty, thank you for your kindness.. but I am a 61 year old grammy and look every year of it...lol :coolwink:

#15 ·
The boyz say thank you ladies..

Heather and Rache, I so agree.. that Neko just has that special something..

I dearly love all 9 of the awesome chi babies that we share our home and hearts with..but Neko and I have a connection that surpasses my understanding.. I don't try to analyze it or figure it out.. I just thank the Lord for it and know I am so blessed to have this little guy in my life. He and I have lots of one on one conversations.. he is such wonderful "listener." Lifts me up whenever I am feeling down.. He is my anti-depressant, my muscle relaxer, my anti-anxiety med, and my pain killer~~~~ and he does it all with a tilt of his little head, a snuggle under my chin, and lots of kisses.

#16 ·
Awwww, you have a very handsome crew there! What a lucky Mama! They are all adorable! I love that pic of you holding Neko. :love7: I bet your house is always fun with your wonderful pack. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.