Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Huly I want some Mom!

Yummy

Sonny- No mom I did not steal Gibbs Bone I swear

Sadie acting like a fool

Sonny Tackles Gibbs

Sonny- Why is Huly giving me dirty looks?

BG- Mom I am ready to go in

Uncle Ben wants us to enter the Chi races this May. I wonder why

Told you I can fly!

BG- What mom I was cold!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my goodness your grass looks like summer time!!! :sunny: Where is all the snow? :eek: I want some of that gorgeous green grass too!!!

I loved your pictures, looks like fun. :cheer:

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The snow is gone but due for more tomorrow. We had 2 days of 70+. These are photos over the last couple of months so it was still warm LOL

I was just looking through albums to make my parents their grandfurkids calendar. I make one every year for my dad's birthday in Feb.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are so goofy that they are cute!

Christie, is it normal to have bugs in the middle of January in Charleston? I even seen berries and wasps flying around the yard!
Yes Charleston can have bugs year round as the weather rarely gets cold enough to kill them. I have been back on the beach in February working on my summer tan when in high school down there

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yes Charleston can have bugs year round as the weather rarely gets cold enough to kill them. I have been back on the beach in February working on my summer tan when in high school down there
OK...I'm still not used to this mostly warm all year round weather. What really threw me off is the ice cream truck driving in the neighborhood! I thought it was summer for a min there:confused:

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK...I'm still not used to this mostly warm all year round weather. What really threw me off is the ice cream truck driving in the neighborhood! I thought it was summer for a min there:confused:
lol very common ;) I miss year round ice cream man. I am coming home for a visit in a month or two.

·
Registered
563 Posts
lol very common ;) I miss year round ice cream man. I am coming home for a visit in a month or two.
Maybe we should have a mini chihuahua member meet:D Bringing your babies with you???

We will be moving to Summerville tho next month, if this loan for the house will ever goes thru. (about to pull my hair out cuz of this)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts