Registered
Discussion Starter #1
The line up

Lily copying her sisters

Are we going?

Can we say gangly stage..;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Premium Member
Hi Deb! I am loving all of your pics馃挅鉂ily, Raisin and Mia look like perfect little princesses 馃憫 in these photos. And I cannot believe how long miss lily's legs are! She's growing up beautifully!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Deb! I am loving all of your pics馃挅鉂ily, Raisin and Mia look like perfect little princesses 馃憫 in these photos. And I cannot believe how long miss lily's legs are! She's growing up beautifully!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Hope you and your gang are having a wonderful weekend Meoshia! Lily I like a little colt right now..!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like they're enjoying life! Love seeing pics of your three.
We are in heaven Krystal! We have only been here for 2 months but just LOVE it here. The best part is taking the girls everywhere with us. I'm loving all your outdoor pics, we love taking ours with us also!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Awww, thank you Vikki. This only happens when they are on alert. They are waiting for the two words, "Let's go"!!

Registered
aww, beautiful pics of your girls !!! the background looks so pretty too, I love your pool and I also noticed those pretty parrot pillows. ( hehe. I always notice nice things with parrots on them cause I have a parrot :) )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts