Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I found this site! I've had my dear, little Savannah for exactly a year now. I'm about to switch her over to adult food, since Eukanuba says it is time. To be honest, I used to dislike Chihuahuas. And I still think the only people that really like them are the people that own them! :lol: But I had to take care of my fiancee's grandfather's Chi when he went into the hospital and I was hooked! Soon after pawpaw wanted his dog back I HAD to have one of my own. And to this day she lights up my day! You will never find a human that will get THAT excited about you coming home!

So, I look forward to getting to know some of you other owners! :D

steph

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Steph,

Welcome to the forum :)

I am glad you found us... I do think you are correct when you said the only people that likes chihuahuas is the people that own them... I have to say I find that too... Even though every time people see gadget they fall in love with him. Most of the time people don't believe he is a chihuahua. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll see if I can't get out the digital camera and figure out how the thing works so I can post pics of my little snotpot. :)

steph

1 - 17 of 17 Posts