Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the hubby and I were going to buy a chihuahua from my breeder but decided against it at this time because we are expecting a baby in june and just thought it would be too much...but now I have seen this article in the newspaper about a lady who was hoarding chi's & we definetly think we should rescue one!

33 chihuahuas seized from Oakville home - thestar.com

Its soooooooo terrible what people do to these poor innocent dogs! We are going to call and see when we can go and see them and hopefully rescue one!

·
Registered
47 Posts
sometimes things happen for a reason. It is terrible that these dogs had to suffer but now hopefully they will find their way to amazingly loving homes <3 (Like yours!)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh my goodness.. my heart just sank. Thank goodness they were rescued. poor little things! I'm glad the owner is also cooperating.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I heard about it as well. So sad :-( I hope you can save one.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh I hope you can save one, Please keep us posted

·
Registered
477 Posts
Puppies are wonderful, but rescuing an older/adult dog is very rewarding! My Lavender is just perfect. Hope you can get a little one and give it a great home.

Jeanette

·
Registered
86 Posts
i watched the news report about this and the dogs all look beautiful....purbred chihuahuas......im in B.C. but i was thinking i might email them.....i plan on getting a companion for apple either from my breeder or a rescue!!! i hope these babies all go to loving homes....poor things.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Oh wow....how do people DO this?

The one picture showed just LOVELY chihuahuas....I'd take any one of them in a heartbeat! Hope you can rescue one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts