Chihuahua People Forum banner

Just testing my new signature

959 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  qtchi
Which I tried making myself using an iPhone app so heres hoping it looks fabulous!!!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
love it! look at those cute snowmans hehehe :lol:
Aww it's soooo adorable! :p
Just wish it was a tiny bit bigger, I can't see your pretty pup too well. (but maybe it's just my eyes)
That was as big as it would let me load up, it kep saying the file was too big until I sized it down & down until it would let me upload & that was the result :( it is rather small compared to other people's pictures in their signature
That was as big as it would let me load up, it kep saying the file was too big until I sized it down & down until it would let me upload & that was the result :( it is rather small compared to other people's pictures in their signature
That's what happened to me. I made one through Photobucket, and I kept having to size it down. Now mine is blurry. I want a big one that's clear. I'll have to keep playing around with it I guess.
I'm kind of talking out of my butt here, but I think it might have to do with the number of posts.
I think you have to reach a certain number, then you can make larger siggies...not sure, can't remember. :(
Anyways, it's super duper cute! Qtchi, yours is great too! :)
Thanks LS, let's hope it is that, then qtchi & I can hopefully get bigger pics in the future :)
Thanks LS, let's hope it is that, then qtchi & I can hopefully get bigger pics in the future :)
Ditto. I better get posting then. :)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.