Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to figure out all the features in this. It seems to have pretty good quality.

I also can't wait until it's nice enough out to take some outdoor pics.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jen. It's an Olympus Stylus 720 SW. We got it because its 7.1 megapixel (our old one is only 3.1) AND it's shock/waterproof. Maybe we can get some good pics when we start quadding again in the spring.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes that's ATVs. I've never flipped one, nor has any member of my family. Last year there was one girl in our group who was trying to do a hill that she was not experience enough to do and she flipped but it didn't land on her. There was also a guy that flipped - just being a guy and showing off....again the quad didn't land on him. We've never had anyone get really hurt and we sometimes have groups of about 25 people.

Here's a pic of a few of them:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
heehee the last pic of Shiver is sooo funny...bless
Yes it ihas very clear pics, there will be no stopping you now if you are anything like me.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
canadiandawn said:
Yes that's ATVs. I've never flipped one, nor has any member of my family. Last year there was one girl in our group who was trying to do a hill that she was not experience enough to do and she flipped but it didn't land on her. There was also a guy that flipped - just being a guy and showing off....again the quad didn't land on him. We've never had anyone get really hurt and we sometimes have groups of about 25 people.

Here's a pic of a few of them:

they do look like a lot of fun :D didn't ozzy osbourne flip one over but it did land on him? he probably shouldn't have been driving it in the first place :wink:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Those are great pics! Its amazing how much a nice camera helps! I just got a new one for Christmas too. I can't wait till its nice outside either! I would even settle for a sunny weekend! Its already dark by the time I get home from work, so I'm limited to weekends for outdoor pics right now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts