Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all i am writing this to say hi to everyone and to let them know a little about my life. first of i live in the u.k. i own a jack Russell dog named Sky she is the best dog i have ever had, she is very loyal and understanding. Sky has a very good relationship with charlie, charlie happens to be a budgie but as they have been together since they where both 8 weeks old they love each other. I am just about to become the owner of a chihuahua called Uno, He is a very loving dog i spend a lot of time with him as his owner ( a friend of mine ) live not too far away. i can't wait to start training him and loving him. Sky will also be happy as she will have a companion of her own species to play with :D i am looking forward to making friends so if you would like to be friends please send me a request, also have a look at my pictures :D

Kylie x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hey Kylie, welcome to you and your Sky, Uno, and Charlie! I am quite fond of budgies also, we have 4. Deb

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome :D and charlie ( the budgie ) has a huge personality and loves sky they nap and feed together

1 - 7 of 7 Posts