Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Peas in a Pod? :lol: :lol:

Chance and his buddy! (Not! lol) I can't believe he was sleeping that close to Belly!!!! :lol: Oh, and that is Chance's ear turned back, not a Pink growth on his head. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats so adorable! Belly looks like he is about to fell off the couch. It doesn't look comfy. Chance looks so warm in the blanket!
Thank you JayR! :) Ha-ha! I think he ran out of room! :lol: Big ole' thang! Funny enough, he lays like that all of the time. :lol: Chance loves that Chenille blanket! It's one of his faves!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think i resembled belly alot after thanksgiving dinner. :) lol
Super cute pic!!!!! That cat looks hilarious, and totally knocked out! :laughing8:
LMBO! I'm sure many of us did, Cheryl! :lol: Thank you! That is a lucky shot. Because Chance rarely gets close to Belly! He scares him to death! :lol:

Yeah, Belly loves his sleep, and lays on his butt as often as he can. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is hilarious! your cat cracks me up he is so huge and orange.
He cracks us up too! He is one big ole' kitty! :lol: But thinks he's a kitten. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cat's have such funny personalyties. I dont blame Chance, Chenille feels amazing =).
This kitty is something else! I use "kitty" lightly. :lol: :lol: He thinks he's a big ole' baby! I agree! Chenille does feel amazing! Sooooo soft!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL maybe kitty is making nice??? Cuz I bet it wasn't the chi wees making nice with that big ol cat!
Ha-ha! I think you hit the nail on the head! Cause The Wee's hate that cat! :lol: Chance cries when he looks at him cross eyed. :lol: Kitty is like a Wala Beast! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rofl!!!! That is hilarious!!! My favorite cats are the red tabbies! I think they have such good personalities.
I was stunned when I walked through there! I said, Oh crap, they'll never stay that way long enough to get a pic. But lo and behold they were still snoozing together when I grabbed the camera. :lol: I got my evening laugh! :lol: Belly is a great kitty! Super good cat!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awww great pic!
Thanks Adrienne! :)

That is cute! Belly's little butt is hangin over the couch... almost! and Chance is really wrapped up snug!! LOL!!
Thanks Darlene! Ha-ha! Yeah, there is a lil too much to that little butt to keep it from hangin' off. :lol: Chance adores that blanket! Any soft blankie, really, but that is his fave! It's so soft! I bought 2 of those. I was surprised to see that I could actually see him, cause normally you can only see the tip of his tail, the top of his head, or the majority of the time he's completely covered. The little Rascal loves his warmth! And as you can see he wasn't sharing. :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts