Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was one of the originals when this forum started. I just wanted to say HI in case anyone still remembers me Kemo n Bindi!! Kemo turns 8 next month and he is as mean as ever. Bindi will be 7 this year and she is still sweet at least to people and Kemo but not to the other 2 siblings she has LOL.
I havent posted on here for nearly 3 years when I got my 3rd dog and was wondering what she was.
Anyway looks like there are many beautiful babies here and Im glad to see the forum is still going!
:daisy:
Just breezing thru

Oh in case anyone does remember me the babies are healthy but Kemo is slowly losing his sight. He can still see well enough but is in the early stages. Imagine being mean and blind- OH MY what I ride I will be in for. I cant believe so much time has passed.

If anyone meets up in NC try to remember to drop me a note and I will try and pop on more often :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Hi there

I just love that word "Howdy" it jumps out with a huge smile and is so friendly, and it reminds me of cowboys and I love cowboys

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi I remember you :) Welcome back! I would love to get a meet-up here in NC :) Glad all is well.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hey from another southerner..lol I would be "over the moon" if the chi forum I was an "original" on years ago was still going strong..I think it's awesome that some of you guys from '04 and '05 are still here. Congratulations!
Your chi babies are lovely~ Deb

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all. I am a yankee actually transplanted but I am and always have been a country gal at heart!! As for you lovin cowboys Deme I am trying to lasso me one!! LOL
Thanks for remembering me and the kind words from the newer members!! My babies were so young in my siggy *sniff* Kemo is all white faced now- Bindi has a lil bit

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Where is my head, I forgot to say what lovely dogs you have, I adore Chihuahua's and I love the markings on yours. One of my is tri coloured mainly black.

I was in Colorado for a holiday a few years back and so looking forward to going back again one day. I love america and the real americans are fantastic people, so warm and
friendly or they were where I was...

Good to chat with ya

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Helloooooo and Welcome back, I remember you but I was Roxy's Mom back then. I am glad you are posting again..

Couldn't forget the cute faces of Kemo and Bindi, my first chi lived to be 22. You still have some good years with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts