Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My Mom loves to shop in little consignment shops and hole-in-the-wall antique shops. Not too long ago she ran across this plate in a shop she was in and got it for me. I just love it! We were both so tickled because the little chi looked so much like Lulu except the chi on the plate holds her ears up and Lulu just doesn't. But how neat to run across something like this? Just thought I would share.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love it !!! i'm just curious what is the make , does it say on the back? i also love shopping in second hand stores and antique shops. i have a bunch of cute yorkie plates but have not been able to find any cute chi plates i like at a reasonable price. very , very nice find you got :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
That is adorable! What a sweet, thoughtful mom you have. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's so cute!!! What a great find.
Thank you!! I couldn't believe it.
That is so cute! Must be fun to go on a "search" through shops like that. I love that!
It is lots of fun. It is amazing what you can find sometimes.

I would love to have something like that! Makes me want to go shop hoppin :)
My mom loves antique stores too.
You should just try it sometimes. :) I'm always looking for of the wall stuff not necessarily antiques.

i love it !!! i'm just curious what is the make , does it say on the back? i also love shopping in second hand stores and antique shops. i have a bunch of cute yorkie plates but have not been able to find any cute chi plates i like at a reasonable price. very , very nice find you got :)
Thanks. It's Living Stone Inc 2003 Chihuahua. I have no idea how much she paid, but I know it wasn't much. Less than $15 or $20.

·
Registered
801 Posts
That is so cute Tina and it does look like Lulu!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, it's so pretty! What a nice Mom!
Thank you. We are best friends.
That is so cute Tina and it does look like Lulu!
Thanks! I could not have special ordered it any closer. haha.
That is very cute, nice find.
Thank you so much.
I love it...I would have snatched that up in a heart beat and I know dozens of people who would have to.
Thank you. I love unique find like that.
Cute!!! I love it!
Thank you!
I am addicted to Antiques shops, 2nd hand shops, resale, Good will all kinds. yard sales.
Me too! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts