Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Not at all.. Daisy is 6 months and is over 4lbs but she's tiny tiny to look at!!

His weight should prbably slow down down anyway... Measure him.. that gives a better indictation.. height (floor to shoulder blades) Neck and chest!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
3lbs at 6mo sounds ok as long as he is eating & healthy. :) He'll probably top out around 4lbs. That's just a guess though - could be a bit less or a bit more but being as he's 6mo I'd say his growing is going to slow down dramatically. But no, he won't be big by any means... On the small side of average actually. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Welcome.. i'd be interested to see his measurements?? Especially as there is only a week between him and Daisy!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hes eating more than he was, hes been with us for almost three weeks and is much more settled with his food, I worry im over feeding but he will lave what he doesnt want.
Off to the vets next week for a check up and make sure he all good and to be wormed.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
3lbs at 6mo sounds ok as long as he is eating & healthy. :) He'll probably top out around 4lbs. That's just a guess though - could be a bit less or a bit more but being as he's 6mo I'd say his growing is going to slow down dramatically. But no, he won't be big by any means... On the small side of average actually. :)
Love your sigi btw! Love also all your Mchis names Milo is similar looking to your Milo!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
His weight should prbably slow down down anyway... Measure him.. that gives a better indictation.. height (floor to shoulder blades) Neck and chest!!
Ok so Its rough as he just wants cuddles!
height is 15cms give or take a few mms!
neck is 19cms
chest(not sure which part Im supposed to measure, please excuse my stupidness if i have got it wrong!)
chest across is 8 cms again roughly as he keeps trying to dance!!
Chest around is 25cms

all rough measurements as he thinks its play time!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
5.9 inches tall
7.5 inch neck
10 inch chest

That makes him short?? Does he have little legs (not sure if you've posted pics but im gonna search ha)

Chest do the biggest bit round his ribcage??

Daisy has 7.5 inch Neck
11" Chest
Just over 7" in height..
I would have thought he's probably same ish size as Daisy just a little skinnier!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahaha no he's not.. he's a nice height.. he's about the same size as Daisy!! I actually really like this size!!

You need to post more pictures i could only see him very small.. and how on earth did you take him into costa coffee without getting kicked out

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha no he's not.. he's a nice height.. he's about the same size as Daisy!! I actually really like this size!!

You need to post more pictures i could only see him very small.. and how on earth did you take him into costa coffee without getting kicked out
Not too worried about height will fit right in as im only 5ft 1
In Newquay we have tables outside so no kicking out needed!! :)

Will try and get pics later when we go for our walk....if it stops raining :(
Maybe i can take pics at puppy training tonight!?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts