Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I bet that was a fresh load from the dryer! Gracie will disappear underneath a nice warm load of towels, and I just let her have her way with them until they cool down enough to send her scrambling out!

Gia is so precious!

Oh, and both my babies help me strow the clothes around the house when I get them sorted and they're waiting to go into the wash...They're very good at that!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bet that was a fresh load from the dryer! Gracie will disappear underneath a nice warm load of towels, and I just let her have her way with them until they cool down enough to send her scrambling out!

Gia is so precious!

Oh, and both my babies help me strow the clothes around the house when I get them sorted and they're waiting to go into the wash...They're very good at that!
Thank you!! : ) Haha! No, they hadn't been washed yet. But I know what you mean about the ones coming from the dryer. Mine LOVE that!!! They'll get in there and roll around, scoot underneath them, wallow in them, etc. :lol: I have this thing that when I wash their blankets, I take them out of the dryer, and I can say, "babies, come get your warm warm." They all come running! They know what warm warm means, and I wrap each of them in their own warm blanket out of the dryer. :lol:

Mine are good at strowing them too. We have such smart babies. :lol: :wink: They think they are helping, that's what matters, right? :lol: Ya just gotta love em'!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hehe, my chihuahua loves sleeping in my dirty laundry. She used to never do it, but we started fostering this pit bull who started doing it, and now she copies him and I find her underneath my shirts and sweaters all the time, now!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hehe, my chihuahua loves sleeping in my dirty laundry. She used to never do it, but we started fostering this pit bull who started doing it, and now she copies him and I find her underneath my shirts and sweaters all the time, now!
They come up with the silliest things to do, don't they! :lol: But it's always the cutest little stuff, so you can't help but giggle and find it sweet! 4 1/2 years ago, before getting my first Chi, if someone would have told me that I'd have dogs rolling around in my clean clothes, I would have thought they were crazy. :lol: Amazing how fast they become part of your family, and almost anything they do is cute!! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would love to find her in my laundry basket sometime....do you think she would be willing to help me?
I'm sure she'd be more than happy to help! : ) Thank you Laura!

wot a cute girl, teddy has nearly ended up in the washing mashing, they love the dirty laundry lol
Thank you! They are so funny lovin' the dirty laundry! :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts