Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering is there anyway to make pictures smaller so that i could use a picture of my girls in the avatar spot instead of my flowers and butterflies :lol:

Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey Tammy!! I don't have to software to change the pixels on pictures, but I know Mia would probably more than happy to help you out. She posted an announcement about avatars. I hope that this helps.

http://chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?t=109

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am clueless when it comes to resizing pictures...I always have that look on my face you know the "DUH".... :lol:

·
Registered
622 Posts
ooooh MIA will teach you :wink: she is our little computer wiz, she taught me how to resize too :wink: so if you cant get hold of her, i am happy to do it for you :wink: :wink:

xxxx amie xxxx

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh thank you that would be great i havent been able to get a hold of her.I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Hey Tammy, I would be able to help you too...I am on the computer all day log....for work or pleasure! :dark1:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Luna and Stellas mom :wink: sorry wasnt sure of you first name
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok i sent one sorry for how big it is...i really am not good with knowing how to resize.
Thank you for taking the time to do this :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
i havent recieved it yet :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: maybe cos it is soooo big, it is taking longer to travel LOL :D :D :D :D

ill let u know when i recieve it :wink:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Hey Tammy, I just logged back in and saw Amie is helping u already. If there is anything else you need please let me know! :D

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok thanks maybe i could send another just incase lol
I'll be leaving for work in about 45 min too :(

1 - 20 of 57 Posts