Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm so haooy, my mom had to go to court today for the sentencing of the guys who robbed the restaurant where she used to be a manager. and they all have years of jailtime and probation on top of it. we are so happy with the outcome.

here's her story:

she was closing one night and her husband (don, my stepdad) came in to keep her company since she was by herself. well as the last employee left out she said don go lock the door for me and no sooner than she said that a guy with a hoodie covering his face was on top of the ocunter with a gun in her face and don was being taken to the ground from behind and tied up. after she gave him the money in the register he fored her to the back room where the safe was (yes inside job as he knew where that room was.) once in there she gave him the money from the safe and he tied her up and put a bag over her head, at that point she thought she ws going to be killed. the 2 took off and my stepdad was able to get imself untied and call police. he couldnt' find my mom, that back room was impossible to find unless you knew where it was. she finally was able to untie herself and she called 911 too, so the lady said the police where there but couldn't find her and to open the door and call out that she is in there. so the police found her and it's been almost 2 years since it's happened and finally finally! they are locked up. she suffers from post traumatic stress syndrom because of it. they wren't physically hurt, my stepdad was a little cause the guy kicked him in the side a few times (my stepdad is 69 years old!)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg that's terrible ......;; it really gets to me when they can hurt old people like that without any regret
my two grandma's were robbed too.
i'm glad the bxxxds have their earned sentence!!

kisses nat

·
Registered
321 Posts
thank god they were'nt physically hurt, but they were emotionally hurt and that is even worse. Im happy to hear that there was justice. 2 years is a long time to wait your parents will probably rest better now.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my mom is still scared. they had friends at the courtroom and there was some not so comfortable things said within my moms earshot :x and my mom and stepdad had to have a sherriff walk them to their car. man if i was there i woulda got locked up i'll tell you all that much. i'm normally not a violent person and i hate fights but i so woulda kicked someone's tushy today. so my mom is scared that someone's friend or family memeber will locate her and retaliate or something. i have to say ONE thing...... they can so BRING IT. :x :evil:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Mandy I hope your mom and stepdad have no more problems with these people... I also hope that you can control yourself if soemthing does happen.. I know how you feel but remember 2 wrongs don't make a right.. and the right hting to do is protect your mom and stepdad but don't do anything you could get in trouble doing..

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm glad justice was served to those criminals. I'm so sorry that your Mom and step-Dad will forever have to endure the emotional pain from those hooligans. It's amazing that the criminals had family.friends there actually defending their crimes...and saying things about your Mom and step Dad. I wonder how they would feel if someone held them up at gun point? Bunch of trash is what they are. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Omg that is terrible! Im glad you got justice! and i hope your family realise hey are in good hands and can begin to think they are safe now. That would scare me too! Im glad them horrid people are doing time for it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts