Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have too really thank Justice's SB becuase she resent her package after it was sent back , it was worth the wait :)

jasper helped me open it

Justice and her gifts!

home made treats!

Not while the camera's out !

a lady doesn't eat on camrea!

WOWWWAZERS! THAT WAS GOOD!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
justice looks so unhappy when jasper got the treat...LOL!!! lovely stuff and wow a homemade treat in an egg! very creative ;)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
What sweet pictures . Rachel (Macy and Jordan) gets the best pressies for Dogs. Macy sent wonderful things to my Rico..and that "Doggie Saver" toy you can put treats or bits into---I put some fruitables in there yesterday and gave it ot him as I ran out the door. He loved it !!

Well done SB !! And you Kioana for the lovely picture of the two gorgeous pups !

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What sweet pictures . Rachel (Macy and Jordan) gets the best pressies for Dogs. Macy sent wonderful things to my Rico..and that "Doggie Saver" toy you can put treats or bits into---I put some fruitables in there yesterday and gave it ot him as I ran out the door. He loved it !!

Well done SB !! And you Kioana for the lovely picture of the two gorgeous pups !
LoL I gave it to jasper and justice that thong and they looked at it like what do we with that??!! So they r still figureing it

·
Registered
342 Posts
glad they liked everything, bella luna sent macy those beef jerky treats, she loved them so much I went on a hunt and finally found another package for my secret bunny!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts