Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we're still in between moving (by Wednesday we should be staying there for good, eek!!!) we have "camped out" a few times at the new place and brought Kahlua along. We don't have our fence up yet unfortunately but I love walking and so does Lu so we are happy. =D

"Where are we Momma?!" (In driveway of new place..)

Overlooking the front yard. All I can think when I see this pic is the Lion King quote "Everything the light touches is our kingdom," lmao.

Sniffing around....

The path up to the house...

Me and my Lua in OUR yard!!! =D

Daydreaming...

Kahlua getting excited on her walk to the creek... haha

Gotta get some ear scratchin's from momma...

Walkie walkies!!

Back at our long driveway (Gonna need to get used to the transition from city life, thats for sure!!)

My happy girl at our new home with the hoodie my mom got me for my birthday...

Settling down in our new bedroom, on her snuggle sack from one of her first CP gift exchanges!!

Thanks everyone for looking... MISS YOU GUYS! <3

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Woohoo you are almost there! I'm happy for you. You look great Kat, love the pink. ;)
I'm kind of disappointed that you didn't post any pictures of the house, I am looking
forward to seeing it. :) Where were the rest of your pack while you guys camped out with Lu?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Looks like your house is located in a very beautiful area! I love all the trees and green. Gorgeous! I bet Kahlua really loves her new yard!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
congrats on the new home...always an exciting time....great pics of Kahlua..she is going to enjoy exploring the property....

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hey kahlua u are so matching ur owner! LOL :lol: sucha cutie u are :D glad u like ur new place! looks like its a lot of bugs to watch out for now roflll~

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all! Yes we do match; haha; not that it's intentional or anything *shifty eyes.*

Our other doggies get pupsat by our future roommates whenever we need a sitter; that couple is moving in with us in August too and they are close friends and know the dogs' routine well. Wouldn't trust em with anyone else, lol!

My bro still had boxes on the path beside the house so I didn't get any shots of it; I wanna make sure it's fully "me-ified" before presenting it lmao. I don't think we're going to get to landscaping at all this summer so that will be next years project, so you guys will see the real "before" pictures sometime this week. Wed, Thurs and Fri are gonna be our big moving days when we bring all the doggies out and I'm looking forward to it. Honestly I really have just been waiting for the laundry room to get emptied so I can convert it to my new doggie den. It's a lot smaller than their current bedroom but thats all right with me; my goal is for all of us to be spending a lot more time outside than in!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sounds like a great plan Kat. Good luck on the move my friend. Don't get too
stressed out, don't push yourself too hard either. Moving is not easy, but it feels
amazing once you are done and everything is in its place. You'll feel so refreshed.
I'm really happy for you and Rob. You guys deserve it. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts