Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, many of you liked (and laughed) Bailey's jammie pics... so we thought we would see what ya thought about Kahlua in his jammies! :D

Here is Bailey (and his cute little butt) again... lol

Now, Kahlua!

See, I gots a cute butt toooo!

OH NOOO... Its the JAMMIE MONSTER, she is gonna get meeeee!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I am so enjoying the pictures of your new girl in her precious clothes. I just want to know how you manage to keep them on her. Dani hates even a tee shirt and will do her best to rub it off on the carpet, or anything else near enough. Most things I cannot keep on her unless I watch her every minute. I don't know what I'm going to do come winter, she gets cold so easy but hates to wear a sweater...

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!!!! :D

Becky, we don't know how she will be in the future, today was the second day we tried clothes on her. She doesn't try to pull them off, she doesn't seem to mind them being on her after about a minute. She is really dainty, she seems to like the clothes, but I don't know for sure. Good luck with Dani, maybe she has to get used to them? I know that Bailey hates clothes, hates them with a passion! lol I think some dogs like clothes, or don't mind them... and then others hate them!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Bailey's butt pic cracks me up everytime! Kahlua is a cutie!
I bet Bailey is just loving his sister.
Do you know what is going to happen to Socks?

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She has a woman interested in her, won't know more until they run her info etc. If anyone is interested in her around Michigan or Ohio, PLEASE let me know asap!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hehe, thanks! Ya think he would make all the girl puppies swoon?! :D My little player!

I had a talk with Kahlua, I told her no PlayPuppy poses until she is married and living on her own! She gave me kisses, I think she understands... but we will see.... Her daddy said "NO PlayPuppy poses EVER!" LMAO

1 - 20 of 21 Posts