Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And her secret pal was.... Amberleah Lou Lou & Theresa!! That is so cool that we got each other lol!!!

She got LOTS of wonderful things!!! Again sorry for photo quality; my cell is all I can use at the moment. She was so excited to see what she got...

"Hmm.. wats dis mommy??"

Look at all the goodies!! She got a hoodie, a robe, an adorable picture in frame (Great minds think alike eh Theresa?! ;)) that is now on display in their new playroom, a chew toy with filling, some treats and a bully stick! Oh, and a Halloween FLEA!! =D All with a cute card of course lol.

Modeling her new outfits.... sure to keep her cozy this winter!

The pattern matches one of their blankies almost perfectly lol! Had to pose on it..

"AHHH MOMMY, I TOLD YOU FRONTLINE WASN'T WORKING!!"

"Dis my bully stick!! Where kin I hide it?!"

"Dis looks like a safe place! Thanks for the prezzies Theresa & Amberleah!!!"

After pix we let the other doggies in to investigate too; and Lua and Tequila have been play-fighting over the flea lol!!

Thanks again!!!! =D :hello1: These exchanges are so much fun!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great gifts!! Love it all! That big stuffed flea is hilarious! And wow, that is one giant bullystick!! YAY! Amberleah Lou Lou & Theresa did a fantastic job. ;)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Amberleah and I are glad Kahlua likes her things, yes her dress looks very nice with blanket. At least that flea cant bite. Ya aren't those bully sticks huge, I order Amberleah one too.. Hope everything fits..The pink robe I got two of them. One for Kahlua and one for Amberleah, they ran really big and I sent the biggest one back and ordered a smaller one again. If too small I can get bigger one but really look too big to me. Let me know...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh everything fits just fine!! Kahlua actually needs to lose a pound so we started cutting back her meals a bit. But even if she slims down it'll still be the right size for her proportions. Now I just need to get a matching one for ME!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Oh everything fits just fine!! Kahlua actually needs to lose a pound so we started cutting back her meals a bit. But even if she slims down it'll still be the right size for her proportions. Now I just need to get a matching one for ME!
Oh that's good, I good Idea I should get one to match too!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts