Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THANK YOU Teresa, for the AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Clothes!!!!!!

Kahlua was a total angel while her daddy dressed her! No fussing, no fighting! She modeled well for many of them, but was also unsure about them as well. A couple were just a little too big, the others where pretty big just yet! I got a ton of pictures, also of the new collar that we got her on sale for $2.00! WOO HOO! Wow, I never knew having a girl could be so much fun! Even her daddy is totally in love and can't wait to do the GIRLY things! lol Too cute! :D We tried to dress Socks, she wasn't havin it! lol

BTW - Hubby finally landed a good job, he starts Tuesday! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a size smaller then the one above, and it fits great. Its got sparkles all over it, but you can't see them in the picture.

Eskimo Chi!

I ... can't... put... my... arms... down....

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe, thanks everyone! Amanda has a couple dresses coming my way too! I tell ya, this little baby is already one spoiled Diva in the making! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Kim, I am in love. She is adorable and those clothes are fantastic. Teresa is so sweet for sending those. I love her face, her ears, her body. She is amazing. You must be so thrilled honey. I am so glad we all can watch her grow up. You and Rob deserve her and Bailey deserves a sister!!! Lots of hugs to both your angels and give Socks a good-bye hug from us. I hope she gets a fantastic home also!!!

The fur jacket and the sailor dress are just killin me. Just killin me. My daughter Haley and I are dying!!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, she is really precious, everything I've wanted in a girl! :D She is dainty and sweet, very well tempered! I am so in love with her and my boy! My heart is full right now!

I think so too Ciarra, but I want to wait until the adoption is final, just to be safe! This weekend will be the signing! :D

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww What Good news. She is just adorable in all her new dresses. She is just a doll. I am so glad you got her. Kay

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I LOVE the sailor dress one! I got zoe a little dress at walmart today too. it was 2.40. too little to pass up. i'll get pics soon. kahlua is sure a cutie!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts