Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two chis (from the same litter) a male and a female lick themselves and each other just like cats do (to clean? I guess) I'm a little confuse they do it frequently and everywhere specially after peeing. Is this normal? after one pees the other runs to lick.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
My bunch clean each other also.

By the way are you Russian by any chance? I see you have a dog named Laska, so it made me curious. :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey LS you are pretty famous around here ;) Láska is Love in czech, I'm part portuguese part italian not czech :) I translated love in every language and liked that one.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
hey LS you are pretty famous around here ;) Láska is Love in czech, I'm part portuguese part italian not czech :) I translated love in every language and liked that one.

Haha, you silly! :foxes_13:

In Russian Laska means "tenderness".

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some languages are just too similar. priviet! I used to speak some russian but forgot already. So I guess you are russian? half russian? I love russian thanks to my best friend.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Some languages are just too similar. priviet! I used to speak some russian but forgot already. So I guess you are russian? half russian? I love russian thanks to my best friend.

Privet! :wave:

Yes I'm Russian, born & raised.
Moved to Canada about 16 years ago...wow has it really been this long?! :eek: Haha!

And yes Russians are fabulous. :coolwink:

It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the forum, it's a good one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts