Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Ok today I got Kaui! I'm so happy! My sister's boyfriend brought her from Arizona at around
11:10 pm when his flight came in! She's so cute and we didn't have any problems with Kitty
although Kitty was a little bit scared of Kaui!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Kaui is doing great but Kitty is really scared of her but curious at the same time!
She keeps trying to peek into my room to see the "new creature"...Its actually kinda
funny because I have never seen her act this way!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One question though, are chis supposed to snore? My lil baby was snoring very loudly last night...
Is this normal?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Goliath snores
I think its cuz of his collapsing trachea.
I'd take Kaui to the vet anyway since shes new to you its a good idea, and the vet can tell you a reason for her snoring perhaps.
it doesn't cause any problesm for G so I wouldn't worry unless the vet has something else in mind.
btw shes an absolute beauty!!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
cutie pie!
vixie has the shorter muzzle and a higher dome and she snores quite a bit sometimes, i had her checked and the vet said there was no problem, it was just because of the way her nasal cavity is and the lenght of her nose...i notice your girl has a high domed sku too so that might be why, but its definatly a good idea to get her looked at sometime in the next few days just as a checkup in general.

im sure the kitty will settle down eventually, :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts