Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a good friend of mine sent the furballs loads of toys for KC's late barkday and early for Dexter's barkday!

toys...toys...ah piwwows

mai tuttle mommy!

happy babies <3

random post of the day:
tuesday night my bf made me this for dessert hahaha so cute!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I just adore KCs little face and when she squints her eyebrows. That picture of her all in the toys is amazing. So cute! Dex looks like a happy boy, too. I always wondered if you named him after Mr. Morgan, and you said in a post a while back you did!

Have a great day, Pidge. It's always nice to see your pictures :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I saw these pics on fb! The pups look so happy. I just got a bunch of new clearance toys for my guys yesterday. Always so fun to watch them enjoying their new things 😊

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just adore KCs little face and when she squints her eyebrows. That picture of her all in the toys is amazing. So cute! Dex looks like a happy boy, too. I always wondered if you named him after Mr. Morgan, and you said in a post a while back you did!

Have a great day, Pidge. It's always nice to see your pictures :)
thanks!! lol yup i sure did! me and the bf named him right when we saw him.

I saw these pics on fb! The pups look so happy. I just got a bunch of new clearance toys for my guys yesterday. Always so fun to watch them enjoying their new things 😊
awesome!!! love when toys are on clearance! although petsmart makes it so hard to choose which ones since they always have clearance bins full of cute toys lmao!

Your babies always look like they are really smiling
hehe thank you!

Lucky doggies ,lucky you that dessert looks so nice
thanks michele!! yeaaa it was so nommy!!

Happy birthdays! Did Dex get a haircut?
lol from my mom yea haha! he looks so weird now but im glad hair will regrow :] KC got one too rofl

Love her expression with all her new toys! Did Dex get any? lol
thanks! he hasn't really been in the mood to play with toys but they occasionally play tug together.

Here we go again....I'm hungry! Hahahahahaha
lol i will always make u hungry ;) u can count on that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts