kittys are loads of fun

frog legs

i falls asleep anytime anywhere

Big D gets to be outside on the ground but not me

i guess is not so bads

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
those pics are so adorable...Dexter is being such a good brother , not many dogs would let the puppy have their chew.... I love the pic of her in the bag and the pic of Dexter outside...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oh no, photos way too big, those of us with little laptops can't see the whole thing without scrolling around, unless I'm being a technophobic idiot?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Hey Pidge!
WoW! Two kittys and a new baby chi! I've been away far to long!
All of them are adorable. KC is precious, and Dex is still as cute as ever! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those pics are so adorable...Dexter is being such a good brother , not many dogs would let the puppy have their chew.... I love the pic of her in the bag and the pic of Dexter outside...
thankie nabi :D hehe yea he doesnt mind. they were actually kind of playin today. dexter was goin for the ball i threw down and then kc chased himf or it and then dex jumped up onto the couch and so on and so forth for a few mins~

Oh no, photos way too big, those of us with little laptops can't see the whole thing without scrolling around, unless I'm being a technophobic idiot?
sorry! its not me...its facebook :( it used to eb small pics but now when i put the url it gives the huge pic... ~

Hey Pidge!
WoW! Two kittys and a new baby chi! I've been away far to long!
All of them are adorable. KC is precious, and Dex is still as cute as ever! :)
hey lisa!!!! gahhhhh long time no see i've missed you so much! well the kittys are the bf's cats and KC pup is mine ^__^ shes a handful and a half LOL :lol:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Glad that KC is settling in good. I enjoy reading your updates on facebook too.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Good to hear she is settling in well. Looks like she's already made friends with the kitties too! Thanks for the update and keep sharing pics with us!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.Congratulations on KC! What a precious and gorgeous little puppy. Dexter is handsome as ever. :p

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
KC and Dexter look great. I am glad to see they are starting to adjust to each other. Love the pics with the kitties...way to cute.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts