Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING!!!! Another Cuteness AW AW AW Factor!

omg what is this delectable smell~~

no its all MINE!

Raspberry to you shadow! its my food

heyyyy let me in!

who can i attack today?

time for round 2!

how cute is KC's BFF Ginger!

toy!

*slurp*~~

what are you doing big brother??

teehee~ im as fast as a fox!

im gonna get ur tail Ginger!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on~~ lemme have it!

so KC pulled on Ginger's ear today and wanted to tug on her tail...lmao shes a feisty one! i hope Dex can handle her o.o

·
Registered
719 Posts
Wow, big brother is quite big compared to the others! Lol. Kc is so adorable! She's showing quite a character already.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, big brother is quite big compared to the others! Lol. Kc is so adorable! She's showing quite a character already.
lol the black and other lighter black are from Ginger's littermates. but the fawn/black and big bro are from the same litter :D hehe and yes he is big compared to all of them. he was 4.6 oz at birth :coolwink: yup KC has a big big personality. shes very active/bold/an explorer :daisy:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Awe! I love seeing puppy pics! Such an enjoying time with the new babies! They sure can keep smiles on your face & keep you laughing at their little antics. I really like the white one (Ginger).

·
Registered
566 Posts
Awww they are so cute i like the little black one. Glad i don't have them i would just sit and watch them play all day and i would never get anything done LOL.

·
Registered
437 Posts
They are very cute! love the colors!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I think Dexter is in for a time with KC...she is such a little explorer...I am thinking she will be the boss in time at all....those pics are so darn cute...always fun to see them....

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww, so heartwarming. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts