Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Laura and her hub plus bellas little angels had a playdate the other day and sent me more fun pics :)

oh KC ur gonna fall ^^

KC with her BFF Ginger

standin on Ginger

using Ginger as a pillow

throwin raspberries

snooze

playin with Ginger

cat toy

kisses

the look

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
kisses to Laura's hub

Ginger using KC as a pillow

wha?? LOL

play play play

gettin sniffed at by Mr Moose

aw...

im sweepin

BFF's!

zzzzz

cam flash scare and Ginger without a care

passed out

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Holy crap, those girls are adorable!!!!! They are just adorable little girls, both of them.

Ginger and KC are gonna have to have play dates once they both go home. They look very close, I love the pictures of them snuggling. They are such cuddlers, you two are so lucky :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
More adorable pics of KC! That girl is so photogenic, you should try and get her into modelling or something - she has just the cutest expression on her face.

Hopefully she and Ginger can keep up the play dates when they both go home coz they look like they want to be BFF's forever - so sweet!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy crap, those girls are adorable!!!!! They are just adorable little girls, both of them.

Ginger and KC are gonna have to have play dates once they both go home. They look very close, I love the pictures of them snuggling. They are such cuddlers, you two are so lucky :)
LOL thanks pupluv! well we do live quite a distance away...still from the same state from NY is big! LOL~ i guess the drive to that area will let me see how much of a drive it is to get there :) they sure are snugglers!

More adorable pics of KC! That girl is so photogenic, you should try and get her into modelling or something - she has just the cutest expression on her face.

Hopefully she and Ginger can keep up the play dates when they both go home coz they look like they want to be BFF's forever - so sweet!
awwww thanks Ozchi! hehe modeling, she'll be modeling my products lol :D Dex is a great model but hes too big for some things :p i love her face too! no matter what happens they'll be BFF's! ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
OMG could they be any cuter? I bet Laura and Ralph had a hard time leaving!
LOL Pam all the pups were at our home...my hubby is the one who has a hard time letting them go. Ginger and KC still need a few weeks with their furry mommies! We actually had 5 doggies here plus Jasper and Moose (will post pics later). It was a really fun play date. Ginger gets to come home with us on July 29th which is also the day of the Bella's Little Angels Chihuahua Meet-up / Party. So it will really be an exciting and fun day. KC will be able to go home 4 days sooner than Ginger, so I am betting Pigeon is slightly excited that the furever home day is almost here:p

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I am going to have to sneak away and go snatch her up before we leave tomorrow morning... Oops did I say that out loud? Lol, she is very precious, how much longer until she Comes home?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.