Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm runnin out of ideas to name these threads..lol

catsip is my fav drink mommy

i loves my foxy the bestest mommy i always holds onto it whereever i go, even when im botherin Big D

iloves to munch on lettuce too guys, u should try it and no is not just for wabbits

shhhh i sleepins, go away

what happenin? is too early to wakie

thank u mommy for my uppereast side condo, i surely livin large now~

how i looks?

i so sleepies

what's that funny sound!

:eatdrink:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
beautiful pics and beautiful chis!

ps: I have been wanting to post a little video I made yesterday but haven't 'cause I don't know how to name the thread, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Penny and tiny loves catsip too! Kc and dexter are too cute!

thankie!!! :D hehe theyre my silly gobblers

beautiful pics and beautiful chis!

ps: I have been wanting to post a little video I made yesterday but haven't 'cause I don't know how to name the thread, lol!

LMAO! name it somethin awesome like "my dog can fly, watch!"

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
AWWW! congratulations on your new addition! (sorry I have lots of catching up to do!)
They are both such cutie pies, I bet dexter is much happier now :D

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
She is growing up so fast, she is a proper young lady now. I love the pic with her fox, her little scrumpled nose is just gorgeous. Love her expression in the lettuce pic too.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
KC is so precious! I can't believe how red she's getting; she was such a pretty caramel as a pup but now she's a luscious redhead LOL!

·
Registered
244 Posts
so pretty!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thankie everyone yes shes turning reddish fawn! hehe :D will be gettin more furry after puppy uglies are over :lol:

and yes that is an iris playpen! :D its great :) altho i did have issues with my KC being a climber. she climbed right out of it and ran free throughout the house while i was at work :lol: putting a blanket to block the front sides helped though :) yay~

1 - 15 of 15 Posts