Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mommy just clipped my nails~~ i was a good girl so....

omg what was that noise! it cant be...

omg!

nom nom

ahm ahm

yessuh is my milk!

mebbe if i licks it forever more will come out~~

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
hehehe thankie. she does enjoy everythin! all except...when shes bein botherin while tryin to sleep...she will get annoyed LOL! :lol:
Jaxx was like that when he was a pup. That is actually why he stopped sleeping with us. Hubby went to move him over so he could roll over and Jaxx got aggravated and growled at him. So out of our bed he went. He grew out of it though or learned out of it. Every once in a while he will do his little aggravated deep breath though when we wake him.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jaxx was like that when he was a pup. That is actually why he stopped sleeping with us. Hubby went to move him over so he could roll over and Jaxx got aggravated and growled at him. So out of our bed he went. He grew out of it though or learned out of it. Every once in a while he will do his little aggravated deep breath though when we wake him.
hahahaha the deep breaths are hilarious...esp in small pups! dexter has a habit of kickin me when he wants to sleep and im still awake,,,it actually hurts LOL. but KC is worse...she snaps at u with her teeth LOL~ she almost bit my uncle's dog's nose off last time she was tryin to nap at their place

1 - 5 of 5 Posts