Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was in a secret santa with a small group and wanted to share some pics of the goodies KC got :]

dexter specifically picked this and went at it ^^

wooflink dress and xmas collar <3

wooflink pink tee!

scary singing dog toy!

chihuahua-opoly!

KC all bonked out

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love the Wooflink smile tee on KC! How cool of you guys to organize your own ss. As all of you has really great taste and bought just the right gifts for one another. Both your babies are such adorable fluff balls.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KC looks so nice in her new WL outfits !! love that pic of her on the chi opoly game. did you open the m&m's yet ???
did u give her the idea of the m&ms? hehe i'm waiting till my next a.flo comes so i can enjoy it! tryin to lose weight right now so no devourin chocolate unless af! hahaha

Too cute, KC has awesome toe fluffehs :) always makes me smile, the red woolink dress looks really lovely and festive on her too!
i really love grinch paws too! thankie! it's so cute. im savin it for when guests come by so she can look prettyful!

Love the Wooflink smile tee on KC! How cool of you guys to organize your own ss. As all of you has really great taste and bought just the right gifts for one another. Both your babies are such adorable fluff balls.
hehehe i love it too!! yea! it's really great to have somethin to look fwd to yearly. i've had my shares of not receivin a couple times thru here

Did either of yours play with the toy.....mine were interested in it but wouldn't approach it. (When I squeezed it).
nope LOL. dex did take it though and just plopped it on the couch but once i played the music they just ran away lmao! hence that pic of KC being scared hahaha!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts