Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all managed to get hold of breeder today she is back from her holiday she rang as soon as she got in and before i even said i had spoke with kennel club she said that as we were all allowed to pick our own show names one lady has kept them waiting so she is sending the bits of now and papers should be with me in two weeks thank god! so its great news and that means i can show paris im so excited now iv decided to go to bath champ show tomoz and buy her showing bits yay!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
am not sure but when i spoke to the kennel club the other day they said they would let this litter be registered so im chuffed to bits hopefully il have two kc papers sitiing on my door mat asap

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Oh right I must of misread an earlier post as I thought the KC said she couldnt register as she had done so 8 months earlier - oh well my mistake - glad its all worked out for the best :wink:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
ozzysmom said:
Oh right I must of misread an earlier post as I thought the KC said she couldnt register as she had done so 8 months earlier - oh well my mistake - glad its all worked out for the best :wink:

I think you and I were looking through same eyes :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi all just got back from a show her last litter was ten months ago but we have spoken to kennel club and they say she is able to register litter so fingers crossed they do but yeah im chuffed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts