Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROFL! my LS you silly sneaky rascal! i was surprised when i saw the box came from Canada when you said you shipped it out Monday, is it really that close to ship here ? i remember when we shipped out ur blankets they came to u quick too! thank you so much LS, Bella,Chanel, and the 2 brothers!
on with the pics! LOL~ took them right away as i wokeup (wanted daylight pics)

ROFL! what a silly card! KC is much too young! :eek:

Santapaws is really artistic! even draws me a x-mas tree when mommy dont have ones

here's all the goodies i gots!

oomph! this sweater/coat is so heavys i didn't know what to do

KC! smile for me!

no no KC be like a lady so Chanel will be happy

(i cant believe how warm it is!)

i*tug tug*

is my camo sneaker toy Big D!

teehee~ mousey nose is nommy

Dexter: AGH! halp me somethin furry is comin after me

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
KC: i thinks its a nom of some kinds *looks at pig*
Dex: u check on it KC and tells me

wahoo! back to my mini tiger

*sniff* i think the mousey farteds

toys toys i love toys!

roar roar roar~

Dex: *psssst* thank you LS for makins KC busy so she no bothers me

haha! hope you enjoyed the pics as much i did takin them! LMAO!

PS: everytime u wrote "piggy" on the card i kept readin it as "pissy" *GIGGLES*

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
KC looks so cute in that sweater!!

She looks like she is having so much fun with her pressies and is even being nice and sharing with Dexter!

I love the little keychain that monkey is so cute.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KC looks so cute in that sweater!!

She looks like she is having so much fun with her pressies and is even being nice and sharing with Dexter!

I love the little keychain that monkey is so cute.
thankie :D i love the sweater! not sure how im gonna put her harness on but mebbe her bigger one will fit...will have to experiment LOL~ i also loved the collar and leash! but KC was too busy with her toys so i will have to try on the collar soon :) the monkey keychain was so cute and heavy! LOL ;) i really needed a new leash too for them im so happy! yup they both share toys all the time :) Dex really wanted that mini tiger though but hes never aggressive over his toys which is great <3

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
thankie :D i love the sweater! not sure how im gonna put her harness on but mebbe her bigger one will fit...will have to experiment LOL~ i also loved the collar and leash! but KC was too busy with her toys so i will have to try on the collar soon :) the monkey keychain was so cute and heavy! LOL ;) i really needed a new leash too for them im so happy! yup they both share toys all the time :) Dex really wanted that mini tiger though but hes never aggressive over his toys which is great <3
The mini tiger is great! I wonder if it is a brand that is only available in Canada? I have never seen that brand here but Jaxx absolutely loves his fox like the tiger that Krystal sent him. I am going to have to see if I can't find more of them!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Awww girl you are the best for taking those pictures! They are really great, made my day! :)

I'm happy the coat fits, I thought KC could use it this winter, it really is super thick & warm.

LOL did you like the sexy santa card? Bahaha! :p Did you find my note on the
back of the card?(there was no room inside, the hunk took up the whole page!) :rolleyes:

The keychain is a little something for you, I love it so much, hubby and I both
use the same ones. And the camo sneaker is a little something extra for Dexter,
I could not leave him out.

I'm sorry I could not send treats, we are not allowed to send any food to you
guys. I tried to make up for it with KC's other favorite things...TOYS! ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mini tiger is great! I wonder if it is a brand that is only available in Canada? I have never seen that brand here but Jaxx absolutely loves his fox like the tiger that Krystal sent him. I am going to have to see if I can't find more of them!
oh its the brand that we have too, its called skinneez :) they have it at petsmart, drug stores, and even some supermarkets like mine but of course they are double the price in the supermarket :) they have the look-a-like brand too which is cheaper :) they have some on ebay as well! happy hunting!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww girl you are the best for taking those pictures! They are really great, made my day! :)

I'm happy the coat fits, I thought KC could use it this winter, it really is super thick & warm.

back of the card?(there was no room inside, the hunk took up the whole page!) :rolleyes:

hehehe heyyyy u are the best for sendin us all that great stuff!!!! yea i was excited when the csweater coat fit! you are so thoughtful! hehehe yes i saw the note on the back, in fact that was the first thing i saw when i opened the card as i opened the box backwards LOL :lol: hehehe yay for the camo sneaker, it crinkles! dex doesnt get into is toys until later durin the day, its way too early for him as its naptime LOL :) yay we have matchin monkey keychains now! hey no prob i know how the rules are for shippin to canada! its crazy right? i even saw the value on the box...i was like OMG NO SHE DIDNT! :daisy: u really didnt have to spend so much my LS! she just adores toys :mirrorwave:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm so happy you are happy. I was so nervous about that. KC looks soooo
pretty, I looked at the pictures again, she is growing prettier every day.:)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I didn't think the package would arrive so quickly. I thought you'll get it maybe
end of next week or so, maybe later because of the holiday season. Sorry it
came so soon. Better early than late, right?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm so happy you are happy. I was so nervous about that. KC looks soooo
pretty, I looked at the pictures again, she is growing prettier every day.:)
awww thank you so much she is growin so beautiful!!! i know! im so excited to see how much fur she will grow when shes all grown up, esp. the furry tail!

I didn't think the package would arrive so quickly. I thought you'll get it maybe
end of next week or so, maybe later because of the holiday season. Sorry it
came so soon. Better early than late, right?
sorry for a gift comin early?? LMAO! dont be silly ;) well its not quite december yet! :D so the mailmen have been doin good so far and not messin up....atleast at my house LOL (the bf's is another story) they keep losin packages LOL~

·
Registered
563 Posts
In a was I'm not surprised LS to sent that kind of card. LOL At first I thought she sent you some mens underwear!!!!! :nshocked2:

Love that sweater coat...looks so pretty on KC

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
...At first I thought she sent you some mens underwear!!!!! :nshocked2:

ROFL!!! Bahahahaha!!! :foxes251:

That made me laugh so hard.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
wow, look that card :nshocked2: LOL. KC got some really nice presents !!!
she looks so pretty in her new sweater, i love hip doggie things !!! and really cute toys too.
and cute pics of Dex and KC on the couch with there toys :) ( that couch looks so comfy, i love it )

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
LOL Elaine, the card said something like "To someone who hasn't been naughty
all year"...and then you open it and it says "until you looked inside this card!" :lol:

Pigeonsheep is always such a jokester I thought she'd get a giggle out of it.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts

HAHA oops! Didn't know you couldn't send treats across the border! I sent treats to the states and Japan!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts