Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay happy fathers day! bellas little angel sent this to me today to give to my boyfriend hahaha!!! omg beyond cute

i just love these raspberry pics! :tongue1:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
OMG That first pic with the hat one is so freakin cute!!!!!!!!!!! The way her head is tilted to the side. She looks so sassy!

·
Registered
786 Posts
That is AWESOME. What a great breeder. She seems like she truly cares so much about her babies & the new owners!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG That first pic with the hat one is so freakin cute!!!!!!!!!!! The way her head is tilted to the side. She looks so sassy!
i adore that picture too! :D

That is AWESOME. What a great breeder. She seems like she truly cares so much about her babies & the new owners!
yea she really is a great breeder and friend! :) shes sooooo busy right now too with 2 litters and the other 2 litters of pups already growing up. since everyone loves puppy pics ill have to share them here hehe~

heres 1 litter

and the other one~

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That was just OVER THE TOP cuteness!!!!!! I especially love the pic with her little tongue just barely sticking out! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beyond cute!!! She is precious and all the pups are so sweet:)
thankie dazymae! :albino:

That was just OVER THE TOP cuteness!!!!!! I especially love the pic with her little tongue just barely sticking out! :)
hahaha~ i think she shouldve been named raspberry or something...majority of her pics she always has one out LOL! :lol:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
It's crazy how much she has already grown. She's going to be a real beauty. Love her. I'd take her in a heartbeat.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
hahaha~ i think she shouldve been named raspberry or something...majority of her pics she always has one out LOL! :lol:

Hey it's not too late to change her name...call her Berry. ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's crazy how much she has already grown. She's going to be a real beauty. Love her. I'd take her in a heartbeat.
yea i know! to think shes only 7 oz though LOL. just got a new dress for her from someone on fb who makes home sewn dog clothes and its still too big for her right now~ :p i love her eyes :D

Hey it's not too late to change her name...call her Berry. ;)
lmao! no way KC is so fitting ;) thanks for the thought though haha!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
That is so darn cute...she really seems like a very good breeder for sure...so thoughtful....I love the pic of the momma feeding and all the puppies are sitting up....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts