Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bathtime ! :D

why momma why!

i no like this pink'

am i dwy yet

*snifffffffffff*

got a new shampoo from petco today along with some birthday goodies i'll be savin for her barkday saturday :] the shampoo is called Espree Advanced Care Tea Tree & Aloe and the lathering is sooooo nice :coolwink:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Heya Pidge!

I'm in love with all of this :love4:

Where did you get that tub? I need one for the girls. Since I'm not a groomer anymore I don't have facilities, so the little ones had to undergo a group "pitcher bath" when they mutually decided rolling in rabbit poop was fun.:laughing6:

I was very interested to hear that you got a shampoo you liked from Petco. I use the Furminator shampoo & conditioner (sit for 5 min.) Ponyo has the shedding coat, but I think the shampoo is alright for the other two.

Do you use conditioners on KC & Dex? How much was that tub?

:color: :color: :color: Love all the pics as usual! Your kids have sparkling little personalities and it always shows through your photographs! :color: :color: :color:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Heya Pidge!

I'm in love with all of this :love4:

Where did you get that tub? I need one for the girls. Since I'm not a groomer anymore I don't have facilities, so the little ones had to undergo a group "pitcher bath" when they mutually decided rolling in rabbit poop was fun.:laughing6:

I was very interested to hear that you got a shampoo you liked from Petco. I use the Furminator shampoo & conditioner (sit for 5 min.) Ponyo has the shedding coat, but I think the shampoo is alright for the other two.

Do you use conditioners on KC & Dex? How much was that tub?

:color: :color: :color: Love all the pics as usual! Your kids have sparkling little personalities and it always shows through your photographs! :color: :color:
hahahaha!!! rabbit poop :lol: poor babies!!! they look adorable in that tub!!! omg we have similar tubs too lmao! have u ever hit ur foot on the edge?? i do it all the time :/ it hurts so much lmao! ok back to the pink tub. they sell blue ones too. i got mine from a sale online which was a huge bargain, i actually posted it on my fb when it was still on sale :p u can still get it thru amazon and ebay though.

Amazon.com : Pet Gear Pup-Tub, for pets up to 20-pounds, Ocean Blue : Pet Shower And Bath Supplies : Pet Supplies

the price isn't too bad but the sale price was $20 :D i always shop here at Woot sometimes u can find good pet stuff cheap! they work with amazon too but sell refurbished items for way less. i shop here for xmas a lot ^^ don't go broke!

oops forgot to reply to the conditioner. yes i use john paul or burts bees...whatever tickles my fancy at the time LOL :p i think i'm gonna try to espree one soon, i loved their shampoo so i think their conditioner will be ace!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Omg that Woot thing. Is awesome.:coolwink:

Thanks for the info, grrl. :wave: Good to see things are doin' great in Dexter's Furrybutt (as always!)<3

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
What great pics! Must be hard to go from bathing at the grooming salon to bending over a tub. Thank goodness Mickey's calm so I can do him in the kitchen sink.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts