Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my breeder (as well as Lynx8456)'s breeder and her hubby made KC her very own puppy page on their website!!

just wanted to share as she said she will be updating as much as possible. theyre very busy people too and its so awesome of them to spend time to take pics, vids and upload them on here!

theres 1 vid of KC moving about while one of the other mom's is crying in the back...she looks sooo cute all wobbly wobs!

note: you will need quicktime installed in the browser to watch

Nikki's Page of KC

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww, thats so cool that KC has her own puppy page :) . i loved that video of her moving around on the poka dot blanket. shes so cute !!!
isnt it! shes such an amazing person. she updates me constantly on KC's performance and well-being :D hehehe yes all wobbly wobs!! haha~

That's so cool that the breeder did that for you. KC is so adorable, I just wanna pick her up and snuggle her!
sure is!!! :D hehehe snuggle snuggle, i cant wait..less than 7 weeks to go LOL. i think its 46 days left now till shes old enough :nwinkwink:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Thats awesome! I'm so glad you and Laura found a great breeder and even made a special page just your pup. Cant wait to see how she developes in the next couole of weeks. I'll book mark the link and keep checking back.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats awesome! I'm so glad you and Laura found a great breeder and even made a special page just your pup. Cant wait to see how she developes in the next couole of weeks. I'll book mark the link and keep checking back.
me too!!! she even made one for laura too :D hers is cuter!

She is sooooo adorable! Love those puppy sounds......
thank you! the sounds were mostly from a different chi mom but its ok the vid made up for it! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts