Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was running back and forth in the house cleaning and getting things ready to cook dinner, and I didn't see Lexie. I called her name, and she usually runs to me. When she didn't come I looked toward the beds I have in the living room, and there she was poking her head out from under the covers with her 2 favorite toys. She had brought them both under her blanket and was covered head to toe until she heard me call her name. :lol: Excuse that her "baby" is so dirty. I wash him, but he is permanently stained where she drags him around everywhere. My youngest daughter gave her that stuffed toy when she was a baby, and she has loved it ever since.

I did not think she would stay still long enough for me to grab my camera, but she did. :lol: This was just to cute not to share!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Aren't they just the funniest little creatures. Paco does the same thing. He also steals my stuff, i always find little things of mine in his bed.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Soooooooooo cute and sweet! She is a ball lover like Brody. How funny. She is the cutest!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
363 Posts
What a darling little thing, that picture is precious! Blaze has a platypus that i believe use to be purple. lol.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
awww that lil soccer ball is so cute. That is so sweet that your daughter gave her a cute lil plushie when she was a baby. I think they remember their first toys. The first toy I ever bought Mimi was this small yellow duckie and it is still her fav. toy. Everytime time she sees it she grabs it and chews on it for hours. Then she wil hide it after she is done. She also won't let Ecko play with it lol. It is also very dirty and even after washing it still stays dirty because she also drags it around everywhere.

·
Registered
438 Posts
she didnt want you cleaning up her stuff and putting it away.
bambi does the same and steals my nickers and bras!!!!I am always finding them in her little house!lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aren't they just the funniest little creatures. Paco does the same thing. He also steals my stuff, i always find little things of mine in his bed.
They are! It is so cute to watch some of the stuff they do. It amazes me how smart they are. :lol:

awwwww she's adorable HAHA what a sweetie!!!
Thank you Tash! :)

aww !! very cute indeed
Thank you Adrienne! :)

Soooooooooo cute and sweet! She is a ball lover like Brody. How funny. She is the cutest!

Brodysmom
Thank you Tracy! :) She adores her balls! Her and Brody would have a blast playing fetch together!

awwww shes making sure no one else gets her stuff soo cute x
Thank you Mandy! :) Yeah, there are some of her toys that she doesn't share at all. :lol:

Oh Lexie you are the sweetest thing!
Thank you Pam! :)

She is so cute guarding her little possessions! Oh I love her doggy...we have one at our house too.....he is sort of a mangled green color!! LOL! And we call it "Greenie".. Dazy has had since a puppy too!
Thank you Darlene! :) Isn't it funny how they get attached to certain toys. It's so hard to keep their faves clean and tidy. They drag them through everything. :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts