Chihuahua People Forum banner

kelkoo advert

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Jon 
#1 ·
hi all :wave: I dont know if you have noticed but at the top of the screen by the forum logo there is now a "kelkoo" advert and on my computer screen it has changed because you keep on having to scroll across and down to read the posts :( is this happening to your computers screens and can you see the advert? sorry if I am talking complete rubbish :wave:

#2 ·
We all see it Jonathan if your like me I hate :evil: having to scroll! I think admin may try to fix it but the banners are hard to fit in and they probably need them that helps pay for the site..........there is a way to change your pixels..........I will see if I can cut and paste it here for you!
Admin says:
Im assuming you are using 800x600 resolution (right mouse button->properties on desktop -> settings tab...screen res listed there)

Using 1024x768 here which seems to be the most popular resolution now with most people having a minimum 15" screen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.