Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Kenzie looking all sad outside in the rain (I was'nt being mean to him) He needed to go potty!

Album dedicated to pigeonsheep...as she was asking for more lol x

Ok so Kenzie has just gone outside.....

He is already wanting to come back in...

Ahhhh Help me mum! The wind is gonna blow me away!

Please mum!!! Look at my face!

Ok I will go find a place to go potty :(, But look at this RAIN!!!

Can I come in now?

Please?

Ok thats better :)...Nice snuggly bed.

Ahhh Sleep and comfort at last :)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
wow

anyone the number to report animale abuse in the UK? LOL
how could you let him go potty in the rain oh the horror!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lols he wont go indoors haha he chose to go out there, then realised it was raining and decided he wanted back inside.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
LoL

yea jamoka does that he'll run for the door and if he sees rain or snow he'll stop dead in his tracks and turn around! Then I have to go chase him he hates any thing not sunny !

Great pics

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww thanks Claire :) He is such a good boy, he never makes a fuss of anything, apart from rain hehe, but he is quite the gentleman of dogs lol, he has good manners :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a good little guy to go potty in the cold rain instead of behind your sofa. LOL! Seriously cute!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
aww he's so cute. I have to shut Cookie out like that to go to the toilet because he refuses to go out in the rain. luckily once I shut the door he runs off and does it quickly.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Aww poor Kenzie x x and what a good boy mine are far to spoilt to go out in the garden in the rain they will just sit and look out with that look on their faces that say [you must be joking] if I even dare to open the door ha ha.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha! yay my request got through lol! he looks so adorable with his sappy face wanting to come in. rain is horrible! my boy hates when its pouring out and wont pee unless its partially dry on the floor...picky chis! haha. i love his face! yay kenzie! did he even end up peeing at all?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha! yay my request got through lol! he looks so adorable with his sappy face wanting to come in. rain is horrible! my boy hates when its pouring out and wont pee unless its partially dry on the floor...picky chis! haha. i love his face! yay kenzie! did he even end up peeing at all?
Yes he did go :) but he went up the side of the house lol, probs getting his own back on me, for not letting him in when he realised he was getting rained on lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Yes he did go :) but he went up the side of the house lol, probs getting his own back on me, for not letting him in when he realised he was getting rained on lol
awww you meanie! haha ;) its so cute when they get wet lmao! and then they get so frustrated inside the house and start shaking off all the water while running and drying themselves up on a carpet or so haha :D yay atleast he peed~! when dexter cant pee outside cuz of the rain he does the stare like "ur expecting me to go out??" and then he runs back in and pees next to his litter tray LOOL :hello1:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Skyla, looking at your sweet Kenzie is like looking at a fluffier version of my Coco. He.He.He.He.He. But... his ears stick up like they should and he has a much more lush coat than Coco Bean. He's cuter than anything and I'm just so thrilled you have him!!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Kenzie is so cute. Poor little baby doesn't like the rain much huh?
Jasper isn't a big fan either hence he uses a lot of pee pads during
those nasty days outside.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts